Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Potholes and Seagulls 2.0

I can't believe it has been a month since my last post. Fine. It's been over a month. It's really no wonder I only have four followers- even my uncle has stopped checking for updates. Well I'm still here, dear reader and I am still trying! In order to start fresh let's look at the posts I thought about writing in the past month but never did:  

  •  The Tea Party Puppeteers: my reaction to this article featured in a recent New Yorker
  • A Sesame Street Spoof
  • My Birthday: only four more years until I will start feeling bad for relating to this
  • When Minor Celebrities Write Books, Somewhere a  Librarian Cries
  • Halloween 2010: Is Lorain Too Dangerous for Trick-or-Treating After Dark?
  • Get out the Vote! (Glad I didn't waste my time on that one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment